Freight Railroad Employment in Texas
|Class I Railroads offering railroad jobs in Texas
- BNSF Railway (headquarters in Fort Worth)
- Kansas City Southern Railway
|Regional Railroads offering railroad jobs in
- Texas Northeastern Railroad
- Texas Pacifico Transportation Ltd.
|Shortline & Terminal Railroads offering railroad jobs in
- Alamo Gulf Coast Railroad
- Alliance Terminal Railroad
- Angelina & Neches River Railroad
- Austin Western Railroad
- Blacklands Railroad
- Border Pacific Railroad
- Brownsville & Rio Grande Intl. Railroad
- CMC Railroad
- Corpus Christi Terminal Railroad
- Dallas, Garland & Northeastern Railroad
- Fort Worth & Western Railroad
- Galveston Railroad
- Georgetown Railroad
- Grainbelt Corp.
- Gulf, Colorado & San Saba Railway
- Hondo Railway
- Kiamichi Railroad Company
- Moscow, Camden & San Augustine Railroad
- Panhandle Northern Railroad
- Pecos Valley Southern Railway
- Point Comfort & Northern Railway
- Port Terminal Railroad Association
- Rio Valley Switching Co.
- Rockdale, Sandow & Southern Railroad
- Sabine River & Northern Railroad
- South Plains Lamesa Railroad
- South Plains Switching, Ltd.
- Southern Switching Co.
- Texas & Northern Railway
- Texas Central Business Lines Corp.
- Texas, Gonzales & Northern Railway
- Texas North Western Railway
- Texas Rock Crusher Railway
- Texas South-Eastern Railroad
- Texas-New Mexico Railroad
- Timber Rock Railroad
- West Texas & Lubbock Railway
- Western Rail Road
- Wichita, Tillman & Jackson Railway
Texas Railroad Jobs
There are 47 freight railroads and 15,534 railroad employees in Texas,
operating 10,384 miles of track and earning an average annual wage of $75,700.
Texas rail jobs include train conductors, engineers, roadmasters, trainmasters, yardmasters,
dispatchers, mechanics, electricians, maintenance, operations, management, and more.
Recent Job Postings
Railroad Jobs by State
Related RailServe.com Categories